Proximity Proximity

Niuce

A little flashier design and some good thinking music in the Background would make it alot cooler. AWESOME though

bush-o-matic bush-o-matic

Well Done Great Flash

Kind of creepy how editing his speeches makes logical statments while many of his speeches aren't very logical. A little extreme, but hey that's what Newgrounds is here for, free speech. I actually agree with some of the things u edited to make him say, like ignoring whole cultures in the middle east. Besides the political message that I agree with, People who support Bush are blind followers destined to be led off a cliff, it's a well made flash, with good music, audio, and graphics. WEll done. Ignore all the political crap that people will fling at you just because they dont believe in what you beleive in. You're gonna get alot of UNPATRIOTIC which is ABSOLUTELY RETARDED because the most patriotic thing you can do is criticize your country so it's better, rather than just yell at people for not following and supporting your country. The fact is Bush has screwed over alot of this country in a million different ways, foreign policy, medicare, regressive taxing, etc. People like to use the excuse of being unpatriotic(actually it's un-nationalist, but they wont use that because it's not a soft enough euphemism) to bash your stuff. There's a reason you didn't get blammed, this is quality work, with a real message. Political aspects aside good flash. Political aspects involved:bold, smart, a little too extreme for me, but well done flash
My Favorites Sign:"Bush sure must like poor people because he sure made alot of us"
Part of our rights as Americans is the right to dissent, right to free speech, and the right to disagree and organize, which I dont see as unpatriotic at all.

Pigeon Hunt Pigeon Hunt

This would be 9ish quality if...

It worked. I cant shoot anything, it wont fire. Kinda of a problem, look good, good format, maybe have a comment/grading system at the end of hte game, maybe make certain scores u have to meet. Right now it's a little pointless.

Skate Or Break V.1 Skate Or Break V.1

Not Bad! needs work though

All the text and everything is great, great interface, but the physics need alot of help. THe physics in this are really goofy, and you never fall. You DEFINiTELY need a pushing animation, and need to make it so you can keep pushing and go REALLY fast, then u could make levels with BIG jumps, maybe HOLD Space to ollie higher, just the plain physics and game interaction needs work, the graphics n sound are great, but player needs some more animation and phsyics work.

Wolverine Rampage Wolverine Rampage

COOL, but needs alot of work

Dude this looks really promising, but it needs alot of work. First off you need to make him walk ALOT faster, and make him move when we attacks, so when he attacks someone, he moves forward a litle bit so you can do combos, like the kick-knee move. You need to make a dash function, so you can run to the next screen, and do dash attacks, like said before, move when jumping, thats a BIG one, so mainly the controls need work for now, and when we can play we can review the other aspects like SFX, Gameplay, etc.

Virtual Drum Set!!! Virtual Drum Set!!!

SERIOUSLY need to be set to the keypad

This would be like 5,000,000,000,000,000 better if you set the drums to keys, and added stuff like cowbells, 2 kick drum keys for easy double bass. Nice start, but some graphics love is in order for your lonely flash, with a helping of keypad action. Then you could actually play along easily

Goldjet Goldjet

Needs some work

It's an ok snake remake, but it needs something else to capture someone's interest, like better music different levels, different backgrounds, maybe even enemies that you shoot, the warps are a good idea tho.

FLiXD responds:

Yeah it was meant to be more Tron than Snake, but there ya go... question is, did you manage to get the 1000?

Splinter Cell: Late Home Splinter Cell: Late Home

Awesome

Wow I loved it, that was great, original, funny, entertaing. You need to make more levels! Graphics were great and so was the interface. This deserves front page

Swedish Saveloy Swedish Saveloy

Amazing!

That's a great game, it would be great if this was a series, the graphic, background music, storyline and stlye are all really pro! I really hope you get a great ending, and put that show from the elevator in it!

StarCraft FA StarCraft FA

Almost There

This has good promise, but it needs to have ALOT more action! The shots are WAY too far apart, and there's northing to do but wait for more Energy, and it should recharge alot faster, and everything should move alot faster. Right now the shots are far too sparse and energy too slow, and too few enemies. Powerups like put a Battery(The Protoss Battery Building) at certain points where it recharges your shield on the protoss mission, get interceptors if you pick up a powerup, etc. Good Style, Clean, just the logistics and actual gameplay need tweaking, if the gameplay was better tuned, this would be a 9 or 10. Music is good too.